SCOTT PERFORMANCE WIRE
Terms and Conditions of Sale
• Warranties: SCOTT PERFORMANCE WIRE warrants all products sold to buyer pursuant to this agreement are free and clear of defects in materials and workmanship and shall conform to established specifications for such products. Once a product manufactured by SCOTT PERFORMANCE WIRE is installed, the purchaser must assume all responsibility from malfunction, damage or misuse. SCOTT PERFORMANCE WIRE will warrant products against defects for one year after purchase date.
• Disclaimer of All Other Warranties: Except for express warranty stated above, SCOTT PERFORMANCE WIRE disclaims all warranties, express or otherwise implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
• RE-Stocking Fee: R.G.A. Required, freight prepaid, 10% restock charge on all new product returns. Used, damaged or dirty products CANNOT be returned or exchanged for credit. Custom products are non-returnable.
• Prices: All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are in US Dollars. Prices do not include applicable shipping and handling charges.
• Shortages and Incorrect Items: Upon delivery open your order immediately. Claims for shortages, damaged or incorrect items must be made within seven (7) business days from date of delivery. We will credit you for the items. Call Customer Service at 1-704-664-9700
HAVING NO CONTROL OVER THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD, SCOTT PEROFORMANCE WIRE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR ANY AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR PRODUCTS.
It is the responsibility of the user to determine the proper suitability and safety of a product for any particular use. Scott Performance Wire suggests checking all applicable industry, trade association, federal, state and local regulations for recommendations.
All products are subject to age, wear and deterioration. Scott Performance Wire strongly recommends that all products be inspected on a regular basis.
If, at any time, the user/buyer feels the product purchased is not suitable for the particular application, then that product should be removed from the vehicle and not used. If the user/buyer is unsure as to the installation or use of any product manufactured by SCOTT PERFORMANCE WIRE the product should not be installed in the vehicle until user/buyer is confident as to the installation and proper use of the product.