Our Scott Spark Plug Wire Kits come with the spark plug terminal and boot installed with the other end open. Choose between straight, 45° or 90° boots installed on the spark plug end. 90° distributor cap boots and terminals are included so you can cut the wire to the desired length, then install the terminal and boot for your desired application. Scott Spark Plug Wire Kits include our proprietary 8mm 30ohm helically wound ferrite core wire. This wire provides the highest inductance of any wire set on the market exponentially increasing the spark to the plugs vs. conventional wires. RFI/EMI noise is suppressed by the suppression core and three layers of silicone/fiberglass shielding. Each wire is shielded with a 10mm high-temp outer jacket of fiberglass sleeve that adds noise suppression, abrasion and heat protection up to 600°. Each wire features stainless steel terminals and high-temp silicone boots. All Scott wires are hand made in the USA and individually tested to assure maximum performance.
- 10mm high-temp fiberglass jacketed 30ohm ferrite core wire
- Extra long wire allows you the flexibility to cut to your desired lengths
- Choose between straight, 45° or 90° spark plug boots pre-installed at factory
- 90° HEI style distributor boots for home installation
- 10 stainless steel terminals
- 10 high-temp shrinks for added boot protection
- Choose between six different sleeve colors
- Includes 24" coil wire kit
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The quality of these plug wires is outstanding! The customer service from Spark Plug Wires .com is outstanding as well!
Best set of wires I've had yet. Service was awesome too!